If you see an image on this site that you believe to be in violation of copyright laws and/or you are the rightful owner of those images and/or content and believe that said content is not being properly used then EMAIL US and We will make sure that we rectify the situation immediately including but not limited to payment and/or deletion of the images.
All images on Soigne’ +Swank Magazine are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
We receive images from several contributors and we have several writers. We always strive to use only open source, royalty free images or else we pay the appropriate fee to use images through a service. Occasionally, we get images that are believed to be royalty free only to find out that they are owned by another party. When we are notified, we make these images unavailable to users. If the images in question are proven to be owned by a third party then we delete the images from our servers. We are also Affiliates of several websites that offer us content that is otherwise unavailable.
We do not issue refunds for digital products. You will have immediate access once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. All sales are final. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products. If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: By email: email@example.com
- Please allow 7-10 business days (not including Sunday) for items to ship, excluding preorder items.
- If you have made your payment with an e-check through PayPal, your order will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
- Once you have received a tracking number for your order, any issues or concerns regarding the shipment must be handed through the U.S. Postal Service, as the order is now in their possession. You can contact the U.S. Postal Service at www.usps.com, or (800)275-8777.
- If a shipment is showing as “DELIVERED” with your tracking number, you will need to contact your post office, as that is a delivery issue, and we would not be able to correct a delivery issue. Delivery issues (including damage, theft, and mis-deliveries MUST be handed through the U.S. Postal Service.
- If you have had issues with the postal service, we strongly encourage you to add insurance to your shipments. You can add insurance on your shipment if you would like for an additional charge. If you would like to add insurance to your order, you will need to contact us via email immediately after your order is placed, prior to a tracking number being printed for your order. Once the tracking number has been printed, insurance can not be added.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. AND NO CANCELLATIONS ON ALREADY PLACE OR SHIPPED ORDERS. WE DON’T SWAP OR SWITCH BUTTONS ON COMPLETED ORDERS. We stand behind the products we sell. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you have any questions about your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER EMAILS ABOUT AVAILABILITY AND RESTOCKS. PLEASE JOIN THE EMAIL MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN RESTOCKS ARE MADE. Discount codes can not be combined on orders. Any discount codes must be applied on the order at the time of purchase. Discounts will not be applied after an order has been completed. If you experience a problem with a discount code, contact us before you place your order at email@example.com
Do Not Sell Your Personal Information & We Do Not Spam Our Readers!
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- – First and Last Name
- – Mailing Address
- – E-mail Address
- – Phone Number If you purchase SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information.
- This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- – Age
– Gender – Race Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE website.
The SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE pages, or register with SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE site or services, a cookie helps SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her rightof free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Children Under ThirteenSOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- E-mail CommunicationsFrom time to time, SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE or click on a link therein.If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE, you may opt out of such communications by CLICKING ON THE UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTOM.
- Contact InformationSOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE at:SOIGNE’+SWANK MAGAZINE PO BOX 1753 LA PLATA, Maryland 20646Email Address: EDITORIAL@SOIGNESWANKMAGAZINE.COM